Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kee's birthday steamboat dinner at vince vince house

i basically just came back from vince vince house..ehh no..is clinic man...omg
btw today is not kee's birthday..his birthday is on 27th december but some of them cant make it to the party ..so vince have to changed the date to today..so everyone can attend..how lovely right..haha..yeah alots ppl went today..its kinda fun...haha...chee yong, edwin, jan jan, alan, alric, jarrel, hon wai, po, ting, yan yan, esther, me, woon kee of course the main character and also vince vince la....the owner of the house..haha..yeah ..this is the list of ppl in the party tonight...




omg im so "lucky" today..while we playing games...i got stung by the cendepede..=.= the second times...actually nothing de...jz abit not comfortable...dat got stung dat part...hmm....but my lovely friends said..is better if u go c doctor..just in case la...for safety..haha...yeah how lovely they are..alric wan to bring me go c doctor..but then end up not goin ad..cuz i called my mom and told her dat i got stung by the cendepede, she said come back and she will help me put some medicine..so on the way goin back my sis called me and ask me dun come back 1st cuz my dad is being such a undescribeable person...yeah..he is very mad...and i got used to it ad..cuz not the 1st time he being such a person...omg...but still i dun like ...so i told my sis i got stung by the cendepede..and she asked me to go c doctor...so i go lo..ting fetch me..cuz my leg like bo lat ad..so dun wan drive..and haha vry funny lorh...i go c the doctor..i have to tell the doctor my problem..but then i forgot wat is the thing call( cendepede) so i keep say the thing the thing..den ting and po say the scorpion la...something got alots of legs wan la..haha..den the doctor asked her nurse to asked us..but then the nurse also dunno wat we talking..oh my god man....but finally she got wat we mean..is cendepede..and she said err yeah is quite poisoning the cendepede..=.= really nothing to say ad...we three keep on laugh there..lolz...and oh yeah the doctor like nv see den give me pills ad..wat the hell....some more cost me RM60 ..=.=tsk tsk tsk..i sum tong la...haihz...
this is some of the pic we took at vince vince house...



anticlockwise - wei ru, vivinne, kee, janson,edwin,vincent,alan,janson,alric,jarrel,kah yan, li theng, esther,yen chi


the party end at 12 like dat...some of them went to cc for next round..and some went back home....=)

oh its kinda late now...so toddles..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment