Wednesday, December 31, 2008

saturday june 2008...

Woohooo..
2day is Parent's day...
well is actually nth to do with me..
but guess wat....
i went to school take report card......
hahhah
..well im helping my sis to took the result la...
hmmph..this make me have a flash back of when i was still a high school student...
my sis used to helped me took my result...now my turn to helped my sis took the result...
Time is flying...

Yee rick...hahah yea he followed me to school...he said he miss-ed the school life miss-ed doin his job...which is wiped the window...sweep the floor....throw rubbish...clean the whiteboard...lolz...he used to a ketua kebersihan leh..

dis is how the class look like now...looks like they're having exam cuz the table and chair are well arranged ...no changes after all...

OMG....NO.26...still got three more parents to go...they crap alot weih...got somany things to talk about meh..

NO.25..woohoo..my turn soon...hahhau noe wat....when it was my turn...i sat there and look at the teacher...the teacher look at me...and i look back my sis result ..and then i pass-ed something to the teacher which is my sis asked me to do so...den i went off liao...SO fast right..unlike others parents..crap alots..no use also it wont help ur son/daugther also..lolz...fer me la

after helping my sis to took her result...yee rick and i walked to the shop behind the school...whic is the photo above....nah jz pass by only hahah...i actually went to the bang bang shop..i bought a mineral water and a cup of 雪花冰.but it jz make me have a flash back of last time...before chinese class...me and my friend went to RESTORAN KIM WAh to had lunch..everytime i went there.i will order the claypot yee mee...瓦堡伊面.SLURPZ..nice u noe...after lunch...we will either walked to SIN YOON SENG to buy stationary or jz walked in to have a look ..or we will walked to BANG BANG SHOP to buy sweets la...breads la..and ..雪花冰..etc..

雪花冰~Grapes flavour..

such a coincident~we met janson at the bus stop..haha..

janson wanted to go back to his college, fer some sort of cooking session...Finally the bus came...he'd been waited fer the bus fer 1 hour...poor lil janson..

filling the form DUH..haha..applied fer ATM CARD...omg...finally i can apply fer MYSELF...im old enuf to apply myself..haha....

NO.13....have to wait again...oh no...well "wait" is not very hard fer me..haha..i can do so many things while waiting...like take photo..haha...
After applied fer the atm card...me and yee rick went to ou to meet up shu wen....after met up with shu wen ,we went to the Estee Lauder Model search Portraits Events...and i bought a estee lauder skin care pruduct...use fer minimize the pore...which cost me RM275...oh my god..my heart was damn pain...u noe..and i also add on another RM25 to sign up the ESTEE LAUDER MODEL SEARCH CONTEST....woohoo...can take nice nice

O_O..estee lauder's paper bag..

inside the paper bag was : 3 Free gift voucher .......a mascara ..an eye shadow..and a magazine(CLEO)..my idealist pore minimizing (estee lauder product)...and two sample one is moisturizer one is sunblock.. After i booked the time fer the makeover ,hairdo and photo session with them ..we met up with woon kee and vincent....den we went to YIPPEE CUP fer lunch.

Afer lunch..we catch-ed up a movie...TITLE would be WANTED..a NICE SHOW THOUGH.... OMG..can u see dat..my name...wei ru..im a inerior design wei...though it was my dream last time..Wei Ru's HARD WORK

around 6.30..shu wen went home liao..left me , vincent , yee rick and woon kee...at first though we will have dinner with yan..cuz she asked me to asked ppl out fer dinner...who noes she ffk us...duutttt........so we went to JUST THAI fer dinner ourself...7 o'clock i went fer the appoiment i make in the afternoon..

after dat ..i continue my dinner la..cuz jz now i order -ed my food den i realized my appoiment is on 7 'oclock ..so i have not eaten my food yet..they all da pao my food away fer me..lolz..thx yea...den we went to the fish&co ..outside de chair there rainforest i think..dunno la..to finish my food..hehe....den after dat yee rick's turn to eat..he is vegetarian...around 10 like dat...we all went back home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment