Friday, February 20, 2009

Farewell

just got back from lunch with ting , hon wai and the lamer..Oops..haha chia lame...ehh oOPsS...nonono is charming...ahh nonono..his real name is chia ming...Tan chia ming...Jason Tan chia ming...he is one of my classmate in from 4 and 5...a person who sometimes make me mad sometimes bring me joy and laughther...ppl now use to call him Jason which i dunno why? i think la...hahh....i still call him chia ming...sometimes minggg...eheh....!! hmmm ... its a last meal, last hang out with him as he is goin back to NZ tomorrow..=( owh sad.....when can i see you again uh..? one year later? or how long more do i need to wait? gonna miss you much much much...!!!

i realised hor we didnt even hang out dat much though since the day u came back which really surprised me. (im so proud dat im the third one who noe u're back )..how i wish there is still a chance dat we can hang out one more time...yum cha or anything else.....just a small lil hang out..? God....why my midterm falls on tomorrow....? i really wish i can see my friend chia ming one more time....and tell him...thanks for being my friend for nearly 4 years....its not easy to keep dat relationship....althought at the first sight i met u, u aint impressed me dat much...and i even treat u sorta bad? or even stayed away from u sometimes...sometimes due to "some" reason..*cough* *cough*.......*grins*..until we finished our high schools...our relationship slightly closer...by dat time..u told me u gonna study abroad...to new zealand and will not coming back in one year time....owh..u noe when i heard dat...my heart is like...omg...again...another of my friends gonna leave soon...why? i told myself..oh its ok its alright..they will be back soon..and we can hang out like wat we used to be last time...nvm..i can wait....of cuz im not gonna sit still and wait for them to come back la...kinda stupid-lame-lifeless-swt right....so as they continue their study oversea..so am i to continue my study in local college which is HELP currently....time passed really fast....now im in the second semester and midterm is just around the corner and soon final will be coming real fast....yeah i registered quite late..is the last intake i went which is on the august...and gonna graduate my foundation on mid august this year...

i still remembered our last trip to penang and langkawi, eh dats the only trip we go together la..haha....so thoughful of you....u make my heart melt ..lol jk jk...but seriously so nice of you...i got headache u bought one bottle of water and panadol for me to consume...help me took nice nice photo of me....and everything la...but i treat u err not-so-the-good....so sorry....!!! i should have appreciate it...hmm sound like i dont..but i do la...=p...i even realised dat after u gone to nea zealand, i felt like i lost a best friend ....=(... however we become closer and closer afterall...we chat in the msn more than when u still in m'sia..talk on the phone more than u still in m'sia...make lame joke..you listen to my bitter story and i listen to yours.err not bitter story la...just some things la....telling each other our story dat happen at diff country.diff place.diff situation,diff diff diff AIYA diff la...hmmm...thanks that u study oversea because this make our frienship even more closer...but it make me sad too..because u are so far from me and everyone .....

oh yea...i want make use of this opportunity to thank you chia ming...thx for the bouquet of roses and ferrero rocher dat u gave me on last last last year valentines....oO...haha..whenever i recall dat day...i will laugh like mad people...maybe i nv ready maybe...so when u gave me the flower, i was so shock and i dunno wat to do..i even cried..oh how stupid i am when i think back...lolz..

omg...does it sound like im telling my love story? no...its about our frienship...so dun misunderstand...dear readers....!!!

hmmm im scared now..its not like how easy u think life is....its really tough...u have to gone through Lots of things,love..study..sick..people..job..family...every single things dat happen in ur life..and u will see ur future is still beyond you....how sad...!! =(..but this is L-I-F-E...

Im waiting for you im waiting for you..im waiting for you come back to M'sia.....u noe? Jarrel, chia ming, yen chi and michelle...=( ...IM WAITING FOR YOU!!!! YES IM WAITING....><

No comments:

Post a Comment