Sunday, March 1, 2009

13 days

hmmm, its been a long time i didn't update my blog... =[ about 2 weeks times? i wonder!! most of you know the reason ...i suppose...!!!

midterm just over 3 days ago...yes i very happy of that..im free nowww...woohooo....oopss no no no, i have assignments to hand up by next week...which means i need to rush for that ad...owh well...where am i gonna find all the information from..without you, baby!!!....i need you so much now....plz come back....!!!

i actually have many things to tell...but i dont have the time now...well its not a big matter though...will update more frequently later....*winks (for you readers to read, for me to explore my feelings)

ahhhh i hate ...i hate i hate i hate....=[
without you i just cant do anything i wish & love....HMMMPHHHMM!!!!! =\

btw im now in college, using college's computer, college's internet...read my 100 emails, update my friendster, facebook profile and my blogspot which dead for couples of weeks...=( still got another 27 more minutes to my next class....yessss..finally woohoohoo..ok bye..!!

10 comments:

  1. damn za dao d lor ur blog...=.= lol...faster go change ur baby la...=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby?!! @.@
    haha.. share to us le.. haha..
    If its he..
    Wish both of u guys all the best...
    ^ ^..
    Anyway..
    U look beautiful in college today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hrmmm.. im urmmm..
    nice to meet u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hon wai : hahahhahaha...=p u change for me la....><

    Hrmmmm : =.=?

    urmmm : errr hi...may i know who are you...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear wei ru,

    hhqahahahahahhaohadioashnfoianeoifnszognsweignm spam spam spam i love u wei ru u are my baby!!!!!!!!! i am the baby la i kena zap by lighting :(

    love,
    wei ru's modem

    ReplyDelete
  6. urmm?? who the fuck are u? are u try to follow me or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh? u scolding me huh? wat i did o? i tot of being friendly with u, who noe u so rude? my blog super anti rude ppl.. please leave my blog!.. thanks.. dun pollute my blog...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol janson u so lamee.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! =D hu la la~~~ wong wei ru u dun so perasan la...ppl not talking to u also...he say F word to janson la...=_______=

    ReplyDelete