Saturday, March 21, 2009

2 in 1

two accidents happened in the same day? wth..=.= so coincident..no is not coincident...is bad luck weih....well is not happened on the same person no worry..haha...the incident goes like that...how do i start? ok lets start when i first open my eyes early in the morning which is 7.42a.m. OMG...roney called me this early just to asked me how to go Taman Megah..so im with my sleep mood and direct him, but somehow i didnt really direct him the proper way..cuz people sleepy ma...suddenly call me how am i gonna tell you ...right? yes...!!! i just tell him...is just next to DJ...lolz...so sorry looney....hmmm!! and he said hmmok la nvm i think i can find the place gua...?!?!?!...so after dat we hang up the phone and continue my dream.....later on at 8 something, i woke up again, and i checked my phone there is one msg from ting, she said tomorrow got replacement class ar? TOMORROW? haha tomorrow definitely no class looo tomorrow is sunday ma my dear!! i think she mean today..so i text francis to comfirm, and he replied yes..he was in the class ad...asked me am i goin? hahaha i ddnt reply him...then i reply ting..i ask her are we goin cuz there is replacement class. she said i decide wo!! i told her i wan more sleep...and she as well want more sleep...so we decided not to go for the replacement class..aiyerrr..what happen to you ar wong wei ru..? lazy until nothing to say la you...how come u become so lazy this sem? always skip class..=.=
i didnt really have a good sleep though, cuz my sis asked me to fetch her go work..after that i ate "LO BAK GOU" woohoo ..yummy yummy....!! after finished, i watched drama until about 12 something, my aunty came to my place here cuz she wan to buy something..after finiched buying all the things she went back home...5 minutes later, she called my mom, she said she met an accident near the bus stop ther, asked my mom go have a look...so ...i changed my clothes and tag along with my mom together with my sis....when we reached there, i saw my aunty's car, the front part bend ad.quite serious..the lady's car was ok just the back part broke ad....owh..i guess she was very very very scared, cuz the lady told me her hands shake just now...O.O ..but then we all girls la...can't do anything..so my sunty call her husband to come, we go his house to fetch him..
this is really something unexpected, some stupid fellow bang our's car when we are on the way to find my aunty...swt....just now my aunty now our turn..?!?!?!?!?!. the stupid fellow came down the car and told my mom cannot suddenly break one...EH SIANG AR, THERE IS CAR COMING VERY FAST HOR U NOE, U WAN US TO BANG PEOPLE AR,, WE DUN BREAK THEN WAT CAN WE DO.? WHO ASK U COME SO NEAR OUR CAR??? STUPID!! REALLY STUPID...GOT SUCH PERSON!!!.oh this is not what my mom said la, is what i said in the carO.O... she only told the guy got car coming if i dun break then can how? but luckly our car nothing.no scratch no nothing....if not..really bad luck until tip dei..two car met accidents on the same day...swt
...............................after a while...................my aunty called her son-in-law to come cuz he work at MOFAZ....ermm some car repairing centre i think and they do sell car as well....so he said he will bring back the car for service...actually we stand at the street very long ad........wait and wait and wait....dunno what the lady want? report to the police? pay her money?or wat? ahhhhhhh..........sienz.....so end up, my aunty's son-in-law said bring her car back to service...we dont wan to report to the police or anything..so DEAL...all went back home...........finally!!!
i decided to clean my wardrobe, later then wash my clothes and car....hmm..so im done everything now....TIRED!! i need some rest..hmm oh no...i dun need....ngek...!!! i rather chat with chia ming instead of nap la...=)...rafff....
ok back to yesterday...i got CTS replacement class from 2.30 to 4...but then my lecturer let us go at 3 something after she finished teaching everything in the notes....then we decided to go tropicana city mall for a walk...we went to carefour and we had lunch at "food and tea" some wong kok or prince like restaurant....i got alot of food want to try leh...next time we go yea my friends?..

"Bing Dou Sai Gai"
"Crab meat sauce with fried man tao"

"Apple with red dates"

"Luncheon Meat sandwhich"

"Egg and Ham sandwhich"

"Pirate of the Carribean"

2 comments:

  1. knss....!!! go out where also dun call me liao...piff...!!!! watch drama also dun wanna chat with me liaooo....piff....!!!! Btw oh..Mofaz is not service car d la...is selling call d..xD haha...

    ReplyDelete