Friday, March 13, 2009

Grandmother stories

22 February 2009

Such a lucky girl I am =.= , oh my god..i’m gonna bang the wall for this sort of incident happened again and again…baby why are you dead again….i love you so much…ok maybe I don’t love u that much and you know it so you treat me like that . is that a punishment to me for not taking good care of you…I guess so ! For you my dear readers, if you don’t know who my baby is, don’t misunderstand that I have so much of babies, is actually my computer, but this time is not my computer dead, is STREAMYX……cause of the thunder, I tak sempat off, so now it is dead…hmm my computer just came back from hospital weeks ago and now streamyx your turn to go in..eh u two pakat one ar? Inside got leng lui is it? Why u all love to go in hospital one ar? ..sobz..why my computer always need to go in to the hospital one ar….=.=….

OK ok enough of crapping….=.=

It is a harmony Sunday, I woke up at 10.30, after brush up and everything, I asked my aunty to buy me nasi lemak as my breakfast. since long time ago I didn’t watch cartoon, so suddenly thought of watch cartoon ,I turn the tv on and sit in front of the tv,I watch Tom & Jerry which is one of my childhood favourite cartoon…at the meantime, I eat my nasi lemak…

After that, I decided to wash my 1 weeks- mountain-not-mountain-like clothes and pants…really a lot you know...both my sister and I one..!! she pay me one leh so I help her…hahaha so nice…help her wash clothes then got money to collect… : D…wash until half way, I realized there is no “softlan” left..so I asked my sister to accompany me to the nearest carefour to buy one…then head to ss2 to buy her brunch..on the way back I saw one uncle, he wearing a helmet and at the same time his hand holding an umbrealla..O.O omg I laugh like crazy people weih…ok I know im bad…hoho…

Came back home and continue to wash the 2 buckets of clothes from 1 until 3..=.= 2 hours times crazy weih….

Oh oh…..gonna start my revision for tomorrow exam...toddles…XoXo..

26 February 2009

Yeah!!! Last day of exam, so happy!!!
After done the paper, head back to home. On the way going back, yan asked if we want to go 1u buy aunty Anne’s or not? I asked her when? Then she said later la, after go back home take money then I come fetch…so I agreed la, I said ok….i think yan misunderstand what ting said, but then I’m not sure la cuz I didn’t heard anything from ting…I only know that she was talking to me that time…so after ting fetch me home, I got myself ready. Around 11.20 or so…I forgot what time ad…Yan come picked me up. in the car, she asked me why ting very busy ar. Busy dating with someone? I said huh? No ah? Why? Then she said then how come she dun wan to follow one? I said errr.is it? Then she said ting said dun wan dun wan wo….I said O.O oO really I said don’t know lo….ok so we head all the way to 1u just to buy aunty Anne’s. =. = After I bought Aunty Anne’s, I checked my phone, there was one message from ting, she said went to ou for Aunty Anne’s? I said yea yea .why you dun wan come along? Then she replied huh? She nv ask also? Then I tell yan that…then yan was like? HUH? No meh? I asked what…I heard that she said dun wan dun wan. so I tot it was a response to me?. then I replied what yan said to ting. then she said nvm la...i go eat 1st...then later, yan feel like watching movie... so ask me to text ting see whether if she wan to watch ma? So I sms ting…but then I think the “connection” very slow la…I sent her two messages, I only received one…

After finished aunty Anne’s, we went to GSC to look for movie, but then there is nothing to watch + the time very kik shui...Sienz….then we go all the way to old wing TGV to check the time, hmm disappointed, so yan decided to watch drama at home. We then retreat back to my house, first we watch the house bunny. Ok I know we very outdated =\ after that yan watch the meteor garden in Korean version in my laptop alone because I was very tired, I sleep already.

Woke up at 7 +, I asked yan how many hours I slept already ar? She said ermmm about 3 hours + lo, I said wow…really? I didn’t know that I slept for so long…hahahah…she said I watched 3 episode already lorh like u meh pig. =.=

About 8 p.m. ting called me, asked me if I want to go pasar malam or not? Then I said yes yes yes I want go….but I said wait for me awhile, because I wan to go washroom first =) around 8.30 after ting pick up Janson she then come picked me up then go to taman tun to pick up Hon wai and back to Ss2. sigh..!! after a few minutes of walk, it started to rain, so ting fetch Janson and Hon Wai back, then we two went to A&W to meet up our college mate…= hmm actually he didn’t ask me to go and he don’t know that I going, cuz ting wan me to follow her so I go, when I reached there, he said: eh! Why are you here? Aiya…sik do a bit la...then I said: WHAT? ah sorry ah. =. = then I sat down….humph we chit-chat there until 11.45, its kind of late already so ting fetch me back and so as him, of cuz go back to his own house…

Waliao !! hmm You dare to talk to me like that…nv die before…you wan to Kao ting...han dit la you…even if ting want you I also will stop her ah…(so evil yes I noe).so don’t ever dream your “spring-autumn-big-dream” = , if you talk nicely to me, I wont talk to you that rude one lo, I promise, but too bad, you dun treat me nicely I also wont treat you nicely, that’s it. Why I wan to treat u so nice when u treated me so bad, huh? You still can sms with her, because that’s her business, but if you wan to be with her, sorry lo “BIG NO” this is consider my business already =p

1 March 2009 , Sunday
woke up at 2 p.m. again. Am I that tired? I wonder why ar…I sleep so much uh. Not lack of sleep then sleep too much, now my eyes back become even worst already. After woke up, I felt that my eyes very itchy, so I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed until my eyes pain and became red + bengkak, hahahah like kena punch by someone..=(..After brushed myself up and stuff, I had cereal + milk as my brunch, then later on I drives my sisters to Kota Damansara because my small sister said she wants to eat Korean cuisine. There is few option of places to choose actually, Ss2 – Seoul Gong, Seksyen 14 – Da Chang Jin, Kota Damansara – Daore. We want to try something new, and we didn’t try of Daore before, so we head all the way to KD, We round and round and round over and over the shop lots and finally I saw the restaurant, after parked the car we took the escalator to the third floor. Guess what? The restaurant is closed!! The business hours are from 9a.m. to 3 p.m. and then from 6p.m. to 11p.m. we reached there at 3.30p.m what a wasted!! Waste petrol; waste my energy to find that place because I never go there before. How disappointed….!!! Hmm ok it’s fine, my elder sister said there is one Korean restaurant at Solaris, Mont Kiara.. so I took the Penchala Link road and head all the way to Mont Kiara O.O yes is open woohoo…!!! After that we went to my sister’s friend working place – The little Collins Bakery & Florist, which is just 2 shop lots away from the restaurant we dine in….she spend us dessert, so its free. DELICIOUS you know although I’m so full...yummy!!!

My sister’s boyfriend feels like watching movie so he asked us to tag along. I feel like watching at Cinileisure because I’m kind of bored of 1u already. Head all the way back to The curve again from Mont Kiara, reached there at about 6, we queue up for tickets, at the meantime, one lady pop out from nowhere and asked us if we want to buy from her. It’s only 8 bucks…because she got free tickets and she is selling us for 8 instead of 10 bucks..hmm can u see that..? She got free tickets but she selling us for 8 bucks. She said at first she was waiting for her friends to watch together but then end up her friends ffk her…so she wants to sell to us her tickets. err not tickets la is some kind of ermmm complimentary tickets which given by some particular company…she keep demanding us, said its only 8 bucks if u guys buy from me, if u buy from the counter is 10 bucks…so my sister have no choice no matter how reluctant she was at that time…so she took the complimentary ticket along with her to the counter. But I was thinking, the complimentary tickets suppose is free one eh why the lady sells it at 8 bucks huh. You think I’m that stupid? So I tell my sister to give it back to the lady but the lady is damn irritating lorh, so my sister gave the money to her reluctantly after choose the movie. My sister told the lady that it was a WRONG to sell it when the complimentary ticket is free…it is against the law…LOL…I was thinking Jie, u bought from her anyhow…:D then the lady keep telling us that her friend sell her at 8 bucks also. Then my sister said your friend shouldn’t sell you the ticket because if free one…then the lady said no my friend sell me at 8 bucks also..=.= wth?! Ok enough of telling us that la, you been telling us don’t know how many hundred times already…from her eyes, I can see that she very afraid of something…because she lie to us? Or what? At the end of the conversation between the lady and my sister…my sister throw out this words, don’t ever sell it already if not I will called the police!!! A lots of questions marks comes out from my brain…why so funny la you jie, .LOL!!!

We waited for my sister’s boyfriend at the second floor of the cinema for like 40 to 45 minutes. Sigh…!!! Finally just before the movie start, he reached!!! He said I’m so on time leh?!?! Yeah right, you let girls to wait for you so long...=S…!!!

Oh yeah we watched seven pound, if to rate this movie I will rate 8/10, why? Because since the movie start, I really don’t understand what is the movie bring to us. This is my first ever time watch movie then got some human like don’t know come out from where? Jungle I think? He shouted: “HELLO, So BORING EH this MOVIE”. I know its boring but can you please be a bit more quite? =.=, don’t shout in the theatre la…half way watching, quite a numbers of people walked out from the theatre because it was really bored…four of us don’t know what the movie talking about until the movie comes to the end, only I know that will smith, the main character of this movie was regretted and he want to compensate the victims of the accident he made. It was a night, he was driving along the road with his fiancée, she was looking at her engagement ring which gave by will smith and then suddenly will smith don’t know do what then never notice that the car in front was coming very fast and finally they crashed…there are 7 peoples in the car he bang, all of them hurt very bad…one of them cannot see already, one of them got heart attack? The rest I’m not very sure……if you want to know what happens...packed your car and head to the nearest cinema, queue up for ticket and walk in to the theatre sit down and enjoy the movie…=)

The movie ended at 9 +…On the way to the car park, ting text me, asked me to accompany her to Ss2 “wai sik gai” for her late dinner. So I said yes but have to waited for me to cleaned myself when I reach home only can go, ting said okay. So I quickly rush back, it was raining heavily until I can’t really see the road, dangerous uh?!?! It took me about 15 to 20 minutes to reach home…after shower, ting come picked me up and head to Ss2…around 12.30, she fetch me home.

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzZzz!!!!

6 March 2009

My friend ajak me to go out, but then I, I think I rejected la hahahah cuz I told my friend ermmm I got lunch with ting and then after that maybe I’m going to her house to do something will see how la….so he said oh hmm ok let me know about it la..so I said oh yea ok…
Guess what time I had my lunch? Hmmm.....
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa…5 + O.O hahahah cuz ting woke up at 3 +, so after I showered then I suggested to go KD for chicken rice…so ting fetch me there, we had a “satisfied lunch” for today…the chicken rice was delicious…yummy yummy…!!!! And the chilies even more nice…make me stomache for two days..haha too hot …!! But its really NICE + HOT…yummy yumm….!!!later then, we hit down to the mall to shop for mask, and then balik ting’s rumah at about 8 or 9?!?!?

Omg…I need money la…I want to shopping…I wan to shop for clothes , heels, bags, wallets and etc…=( Anyone want to spare me some money? Haha nah joking..i noe there wont be anyone will love to do so…as they need money too as well…hahahah=)

7 March 2009

Woke up at 8.20, got myself ready to college..O.O YES!! I got class on Sat, nah it’s replacement class actually.=.= so sad…thought we were late for Acc class, who knows, NO ACC CLASS…LOL...za dou!! 3 pairs of ears, 3 pairs also heard wrong…=.= we heard that Ms.Eileen said this sat got replacement class….=.= swt betul.. omg lame ahhh……!!!! We walked from the front till the end of the corridor to look for our class like so poh…haha…then we thought it was weird, because we look into every class, but then we dun see any familiar looking people, how can it be, it must be one class we look into is our acc class wat…so ting called one of our classmate, he said today dun have CLASS…=.=”..ok lame dou jor…

So after the circumstance, we walked to the car to put our heavy books and file then to McDonald’s to have their breakfast. Later on, we went to the computer lab to play facebook and friendster…!! Eheh…
Then later at 11, we have our Malaysian studies replacement class at LT4 until 1.30.after the class, head to yan’s house to took photo and drama then to ting house for our nails painting session…Wheeee!!! half way of waiting the nails to dry, I fall asleep cuz too tired…Oops…haha!! Woke up at 5.30 then continue my not-so-like-manicure painting..hahahhaa….after done, ting fetch us home cuz she have to rush back to hometown for her cousin’s wedding night.

Then I had my late dinner with my uncle, aunty, my cousin and my sis at PJ8 at 10 + ….i ordered chicken chop with black pepper sauce, hmm the taste is just so-so, however i like it..meh..!!!

At night , I got a survey to do with my dear friends…hmm they all are very co operate…all also reply my msg…heh thanks guys for yours cooperation and yours answer is even appreciate..=) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

4 comments:

  1. awwwww (: My baby say BIG NO. :D Too bad for him, and no, he didn't sms me anymore. HOHOHO? To the readers over there, no oneeeeee can be with weiru too, except *ahem ahem* me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HahAHahahAHhahaHAhahahah...lalalalalalyes ulalalalala...BIG NO to HIM....hohohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. =__________________= u should learn how to separate ur post. =___________________= read till my eyes also red + bengkak liao...lolx...SIAO SIAO wan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. neh neh ni bu bu...~~~ nice anot such a long post...hahaha

    ReplyDelete