Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everyone SMILE

went to SS2 McDon Don for breakfast with ting, then went back to her house to take pic and we both nap for awhile until 1.20+...we then head to SS2 INC cyber cafe for grouping.ahhh....gan zheong si hak yao dou laaa.....hahhaha...btw thx to ting for chosing all the time ... and again..WE DONT HAVE CLASS ON FRIDAY..woooohoooOOOOO....after that went back home...chit chat chit chat chit chat until 6 OMG...sat infront of the com for about 4 hours just chat with hock ann...lol...=.=.....



around 7, hon wai asked me wan to go dinner with him ma? i said wat time with who? he said dunno 8 gua? den suddenly my dad called me , errr i dunno why he called me cuz he nv say anything after he called me, but my sis came into the room and told me..er jie..dad said fetch us( dad and sis) go find mummy wo..then i said oh...ok lo.. i told hon wai..if u dun mind to wait?...errr i need to fetch my dad and sis out....i dunno wat time i will be back..



and then chuppppppppppppp..heh....i nv wait for his reply then i walked away ad...cuz my dad was rushing me...



when i stepped out from my door, my dad sat on the driver seat..i was like...O.O wat happened wo? i tot i drive? so i thought my dad will drive there then i drive the car home..who noes...when we reached my mom place...he didnt pass me the car key...== i felt that i kena con....omg...=.=



so, i msg hon wai and said...omg..i kena con leh...i tot i drive them to find my mom who noes end up stuck with them ad...piff...then he replied lolx..can u plz dun be so funny anot? kena con? lol...then wat time will u be back? me and ting waiting for u..dun tell me u dun wan go ad...i said err..dunno wat time wil be back la...then he said hmm when u come back call me..so ok lo...deal



have dinner with my sister , we then curi curi go back..haahaa...then i called hon wai..i said i come fetch u..and he said huh..ting said he fetch wo..den i said wat? hmm oh..then he cakap cakap sana..i said.ahhhh faster ahh im driving....so who fetch now?he said oh oh oh ok..err u fetch la..long time didnt let u fetch ad...LOLX..so i quickly rush home...and wash my face and change....but one thing i cant do is..i cant do my hair..cuz i CANT la...eeeeeeeee.i had a bad hair day the whole day...i tied my hair up the whole day.......=.=



after gao dim myself, i then fetch ting and then hon wai....as usual we need to think dunno how long only can think of one place to go or eat...and i said i go there drink only wo...ting said me too...ahha then hon wai za dao liao...=.= end up went to pasar malam to joined alric, jan, woon kee, vinc, chee yong, kai sim, louis, wei ling and one more girl which i forgot her name.oops sorry ....yan came and joined us after awhile...walked for one round...then we head to Prince for hon wai's dinner..hhaha...we talk and talk eat and eat drink and drink there until 12 +....



ahhh cinderella need to go back home ad..if not u all will not see cinderella forever and ever......lalala..the cinderella is Miss Wong Wei Ru..which is me...heh...=\i speed up just hope that i can reach home before my parents...yeah succeeded..hahaha..i reached home before them...i quickly sat in front of the com...awhile later..they came back....phewwwwwwwwwwww....



im waiting for hon wai now actually...cuz we( chee yong, hon wai, ting, yan and i) planning to go P.D tomorrow morning....but then wat time goin also not comfirm yet....omg..why u not back yet.......im sleepyyyyyy.........=(

No comments:

Post a Comment