Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sad

hmm, im so sad cuz i did very bad on my CTS presentation today..owh..poor wei ru...!!!

im not that nervous and panic when i entered the class, cuz not many people thought..oO but then my class mates are coming in one by one, group by group continuosly ..i started to be nervous and panic i felt like crying eh...once reach our turn, i gave the score sheet and posters and pamphlets to Ms.usha and proceed to the "war"..when i stood in front of the class, my heart is like POP-ING out already...i very scared cuz Ms.Usha said something about the posters and pamphlets, she dun like it cuz its wet =\? i told yan to procastinate abit...then i calmed myself down and start my intro...we used only 11 + minutes to finished our presentation...OMG...still got 9 more minutes..so Ms.usha and my friends asked us some questions to make it to 20 minutes...by dat time, i dun feel the fear anymore but i dunno how to answer them the questions cuz my brain is blank..totally blank..cant think of anything ...sigh...

later is my ENG presentation, just finished doing the power point thingy and now i still have two more things to do, quiz 2 and individual assignment for Malaysian Studies....i have no idea what method to bring about a united malaysian society...amitabha...i think im going to crap something instead of blank the paper...woohoo...

Ok ok....need to start doin the two things ad...tata

No comments:

Post a Comment