Sunday, May 3, 2009

PD one day trip 1-5-2009

my friends always ask me
plan to go anywhere during holiday?
goin anywhere during holiday?
wats ur planning for ur holiday?


all my answer are
hahah..dunno o..?
no gua?
no wo?


but then when i tell them i just came back from where where where..
they are like...
omg..u like so many planning leh?
so happening ur holiday!
LOLX...


yes...i admit dat, my holiday very happening...
went alot of places..haha
all also planned like 1 week ago? or 1 day ago? or few hours ago?
hahahah...

here
im goin to blog about my one day trip to PD with Chee yong (the driver), Li Theng, Kah Yan and Hon wai on the 1st of may 2009 which is 2 days back....

the day before, i was waiting for hon wai to come back and discuss in the msn..but then i waited and waited until i fall asleep in the living room...i slept on the SOFA...omg...nvm..cuz somehow i like to sleep in living room..is way comfort than sleep in the room...haha cuz my room is hot sometimes..even thought got air condition..=.=

thx god..i manage to wake up at 8...althought they planned to start the journey at 8...but then somehow they're late i dunno why....so i got alot of times to got myself ready haha...i took 20 mins to gao dim..not bad huh..heh..den waited for chee yong to come and pick me up...waited and waited ..finally they reached..then picked up theng and yan respectively....


we then stopped at "dai Kong" to pumped petrol and took our breakfast..i nv took my breakfast cuz i dun feel like eating..=..but im hungry...=(

continued the journey.....yeah...we reached..i mean somewhere there la....hahaomg..this time we really reached the beach..we pinjam ppl's resort to get ourselves changed the clothes...applying sunblockomg..chee yong posting with my sunblock hahha...so cute..lolxwe didnt take much photo during our play-swim-time..cuz we need to soup ourselves in the water..and too bad our camera not water proof type..=(..





hahah..we played 007 in the water and numbers game i dunno wats dat call la...until very high+chi gik cuz got the wave keep coming to us...and most importantly..under the SUPER-HOT-SUN...we played like 11+ to 3+ ..omg...when the sun is the hottest one..if we dun get sunburn..i really dunno wat to say jor...super geng..not sunburn atleast dark until like charcoal la..haha no la..dat is way too exaggerate...

finally i got something to feed my stomach at 4p.m O.O..we decided to watch sun set only go back..so yea we did....we went to another spot and watched the sunset..lonely, i'm Mr.loney, i am nobody .oOOOOoH....ahhhhh..my god...SEEE......is my leg with mud....this is all ur fault Crabbies....THX TO YOU I LOST MY THE ONLY SLIPPERs..T_T..anyway i still can laugh until so happy...lolx..=.="i left one of my slipper there....wheeeee...the sun is saying bye bye to US....

LOLX..so sweet la you both...hahaha

....around 7.20.....we leave the PLACE...BYEEE PORT DICKSON..SEE YOU ...on the way back to SS17...we played a game..to guess what 's the song played in Yan's ipod.... hahaha...FUN FUN FUN....

after reached home, i straight away showered myself and ready to go to MING TIEN for dinner..TING fetch...whee haaa.thank you....

omg my face was so hot until i felt so sick....didnt tok much at ming tien cuz im really tired and not feeling well...after dinner, ting sent all of us back home....=).......

when i reached home..i felt so energetic ad....lolx....cuz im infromt of my babe ma....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment