Saturday, September 12, 2009

ASSUMING

i just hate this word.....so much now..!!! ppl like to assume alot...of course you can assume and then find out that it is wrong...

Assuming is bad because :


this word can make ppl upset =(
this word can make ppl cry ='(
this word can make ppl smile =)
this word can make ppl laugh =D
this word can make ppl angry >:
this word can turn ppl down...
this word would hurt someone
and ....

why not asking rather than assuming ...
it doesnt use up a lot of your time, no?

i just realised i actually got many friends list in my facebook, friendster, msn and my phone..
but i only hang out with few of them
and now...not anymore.
let me correct my sentence..not not anymore is less....less hang out with them...

asking mean a lot to me now..but its a lil late for you to know...
maybe you dont take my words very serious or maybe you think that is my problem or watever la..haihz...but i really mean it...

1 comment: