Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a Day..!!!

OMG...holly bear.....=.=
guess wat?
today i wake up so the EARLY ..why? cuz i got class...after cleaned myself up i waited my mom to fetch me to college and i knew i was super later ad....so when reached college, i hit my hand when i open the car door...become blue black now..wat to do? too gan jiong ad ma...i quickly rush in to the hall..when i opened the door ..i was like...O.O ehh why no one in the class one..its already 8.30 ..hmmm..so i walked all the way to HMC there to checked only then i know today is just orientation day =.=
STUPID me...aiks....so i called my dear friend hon wai to come pick me up from college...i actually woke him up from his sweet dream and then came all the way to college just to pick me up...so NICE of him...=)THANK YOU HON WAI .....=)...after reached home i straight away lied on the sofa and nap...so tired....and i woke up at 12.30 cuz i got lunch with ting at chili's....wheeeeeee....super fulll nowww.....hmmm....

AND now....im goin to accompany my sis to salon..=.= sigh..see you

1 comment: