Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy Busy day~~~

today cendana got reunion @ mont kiara in the evening , i suppose? not sure wat time...hmm so most of my friends are cendana, they all are attending the reunion so no time for me today =(


hmmm but i nv stay at home as wat i thought before that....i went to my grandma house to passed her something den head to ou for shopping with my sisters in the afternoon...and we also had our brunch @ Chilis...this is my first ever time dine in chilis, so outdated..i know!! haha and coincidently i saw esther and linxi there too and they waiting kah yan to come....

sis with cone...walk around at new wing and saw this "cai shen ye"

my BIG ang pao from the "cai shen ye" haha..inside is flyer....

sampling from clinique

went to ss2 to buy some "ba gua" ...the queue was so damn long...

chui ling wong, the ambassador

omg...4 packets of "ba gua" costed RM104..

had reunion dinner with parents at SEKSYEN 14...later then me and my sisters went to watched a movie ~ ALL's well ALL's end..funny movie though ....after the movie ting called me and asked me to accompany her to go eat mam mam if can..we eventually had supper at seapark indomie there with my sisters and her friend as well...reached home around 12.30 a.m. Oo..haha...ulala...and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to ALL.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment