Thursday, January 29, 2009

*Gong Xi Fa Cai*

This year is the year which i collected my ang pao the most little i think compare to the past couple of years....i sad..sobz....

how can this happened to me....i need lots of money to buy watever i wan watever i need and to spent on.....hmm..i " fatt chin hon " now...XDDD......hmm but who dont? everyone love money....but money aint everything, money cant buy health, cant buy time, cant buy love, cant buy friendship, cant buy age? haha but without money we cant do things as well....hmm haihz this is so hard to explain..

just came back from hometown 2 days ago.....cuz my college started on wednesday...so my dad purposely fetch me back to PJ on tuesday..hmm no delicious wan tan mee for me...no steamboat for me no loh min for me...NOOOOOOOOOOO my jie and my mei go eat those delicious food without me...sobz..........

today is the due date to hand up our outline for marketing...and yan eventually end up with a outline before the class ended....huhu...geng-nya..i bet she sure can pass her exam with flying colour.....=)...we skipped LAN subject today...naughty yea......!!! tsk tsk tsk....!!!

suppose we had dinner with michelle today..but she nv reply my msg....so i end up had dinner with my family at kepong instead.....then later on..vincent called me out for movie, together with woon kee and janson..and as well hon wai , maybe?they wan to watch underworld 3 at 9.30p.m. at 1u..so i text ting..see whether she wan to watch or not? den at the same time yen chi text me ask me if i wan to go skybar or not...?..ting replied if watched underworld 3 then she maybe not watching..if others movie then maybe she watching with us..so i think ..i also dun feel like watching underworld 3 so i told vince im not watching with them when he called me as he also said if wan to watch other movie den maybe next time loo...den i said ok la....so in the end im not goin....around 9 30..yan text me ask me if i wan to go skybar or not..OMG....u noe wat..my house full of people dat time...so i told her i cant go out now la....cuz got alot of people in my house now..some more they are not my relative and they are temple's friends... not so convenience....she said aiyo dats y not relative only can come out ma....xDD....and oh yea by dat time ting came back to my house ..yea she stayed at my house for 4 days 3 nights due to the reason of her parents went to thailand for vancation...so i asked ting's opinion..she said if wan go then just go la...but dunno my mom let or not only...so i asked my mom in and asked her if we can go out cuz michelle leaving tomorrow ad..then at first she said cannot wan then i said tomorrow she leaving already leh..den she said dun come back so late...hahahah.....so conclusion is we can go out ...ao i quickly changed my clothes then waited for yan come to fetch we both....and then...

..........................(long story)...............( due to some reason).....(many things happened).......(lazy to tell and type).............(so i will just use dot dot dot to replace my words)..................

At SkyBar : 1) choices of drinks....i ordered one glass of fruit punch..so as mynn and chelle...ting ordered one glass of sour orange, yan ordered one glass of dunno wat sort of strawberry mocktail...po ordered a classical drinks she said...i forgot the name of the drinks ad..it contain alcohol one...
2)took pic as usual..the scenary there was very beautiful.....
3)drinks came ....yan chelle and i like someone who nv drink water before..once the drinks came ...we drinks all ad....=)...quite rush cuz my dad called ad..= and yan need to rush home cuz she got next round with her bro and sister-in-law...
4)finished everything..bill...go home....
5)all the way back..po become siao zha bo out of a sudden..=
6) reached home at 1 something.........phewwwww...=) luckly my mom nv scold both of us...hahah..
7) and so ..yea im tired now...tomorrow got english replacement class at 9.30 to 11 a.m. ..sien loh.....aiks...
8)goin to brush my teeth and prepared to sleep...
9) forgot one thing ting is dead tired on the bed ad..lolz.............shhhhhhh...



GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE~~~~toddles...

No comments:

Post a Comment