Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OH well im finally back yea...didnt update my blog since 3 weeks ago ...


O.O but then i dun think its a matter cuz no one is goin to read my blog as for i nv tell them my link....only ting knew that cuz i told her dat day..yea (DAT DAY) i wonder when haha....


Btw i broke my finger nail today...so PAIN...keep bleeding non stop..omg...luckly i didnt faint like how rick did last time in Perhentian its really scary n you dun noe wat to do...well my incident goes like dat..it was my last class which is marketing today..before the lecturer enter the class....we three...ting , yan and i went to washroom for a break... when we walked out from the washroom, yea im the last one..i was talking to them and i didn't notice dat the lock of the door spoilted, i was laughing on wat they toking about.when i was about to shut the door, i didnt knew that my finger was stuck with the lock and it was broke...i realised only when i came out, cuz it was really pain and is bleeding..so i went back to the washroom to wash my wound but then i scared it will be more pain so yan asked me dun wash la she will give me tissue papper...then i asked yan

Me: Jia ern , bang wo na wo de zhi jia chu lai, zai na ge men na bian...ran hou diu diao ta....
then yan and ting was like HUH? lol they stare at the lock and keep laughing there..
me too laughing non stop even thought my hand bleeding...
after dat we went back to class..we three laughing non stop since break time till our marketing class over..and then when class ended ..we went back home...

omgoshh...it was my bad day today....=(

No comments:

Post a Comment