Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wulalala......

oh im dead tired now......



just finish painting half of the house....gonna continue tomorrow....



suppose im free today, can go watch saw marathon at vincent house with the gangs...not sure how many ppl but who care as long as can watch with them...



had lunch with ting at the noon, after dat accompany ting to SMK TAMAN SEA to bring yun to her house, but we waited for an hour only can see her shadow weih..lolz..



came back , do my homework, chat awhile listen to some song around 5 something, me and my mom started to paint....whheeee...yeap only me and my mom....how PITY...!!! no choice..in this house girl will do the job...the man will only look at u....equal dot equal....if next time i married to this kind of guy i will rather go suicide...so GUYS listen properly....if next time we married , and u wan me to do all the work, i tell you,, u prepared to divorce.....im serious...no joke...!!!...or i will not married.......dats all...!!

vince keep calling me ask me go to his house watch movie with them..but i cant la...really i need to help my mom i dun wan my mom to paint alone....around 9.30 p.m. only stopped...then eat dinner...maggie mee...=(..den watch a show den off to bed...tiring...what a day....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment