Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love rain and its beautiful

(It rain again today, i guess it will rain on this fri too, oh no, camp..)
somehow it depends, i dun love rain is because it make my hair look ugly, cannot online, cannot go out..Boo!!!

Today i got free lunch right after my class....hehe...Special thanks to Tan Peir Hung..Thank you Thank you ....Thanks for ur Spaghetti bolognese...YUMM YUMMM!!!..hmm i want lasagna (Big portion since u said "small portion very hard to make and is mafan...so BIG PORTION WILL DO, I DONT MIND" and chicken chop next time..thank you...hoho...!!if you dun keep ur promise, u will see!! u sure kena kao kao....!!! im full....really full....but its nice...slurps...so i dun care if i become fatty bom bom...nah..i mind actually......!! =


oh wait, i smell something..*sniff sniff*..omg..its raining....not very heavy though but we couldnt get ourselves out from peir hung's house, so we chit chat until the rain stopped....meh...(i noe there is one thing call umbrella, =.= but we want to chat la..long time no see ma )...*hng*..!!yan asked ting and i whether wan to go the diaso or not by texting us...since ting wan to buy mosquito repellent, so we agreed...

went back home at about 5+ ....got myself ready and went to the photostate shop to took my marketing photocopy textbooks and ting's account photocopy textbooks which cost us RM 35+ both...retreat back to ting's house and i realised i didnt bring my phone out, so i went back home to take my phone with ting..on the way walking back, i saw yan passed by us..!!! O.O hahaha...
eh yan, i seriously very scared of ur driving skills today..omg..!! like drifting or speeding with someone..u nearly bang the car infront of you..(PEUGEOT) expensive neh...luckly u break on time...phewww...but my brain like gonna burst..the blood suddenly flow very fast to my brain ( i got headache dat time)=\

later then , went to MING TIEN for "DRINKS" and "LOBAK"...lagi fulll ...!!!..is like the spagethtti bolognese still inside my intestine havent digest.....and i consume food again...dats y make me look like pregnant...O.O haha jk...!!

errr..i havent do something...eng essay, edit essay, presentation slide for next week presentation..hmm..=(oh no..im tired ehh..can i dont do? yes i dun wan to do...im going to sleep now...hahahaha lalalala....

good night and sleep tight...have a sweet dream all!!!
toddles!!!
(P/S: im so scared , the day coming soon...im goin to suffer..=)

4 comments:

  1. lol. 1st time, princess is going to camp. HOHOHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOHOHO.it will be fun!don't worry haha :D
    btw,im ur mummmmmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah mummy....u got blog also? link me link me....=|

    ReplyDelete