Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OMG!!!

OMG!!! scared me...saw one indian guy drinking beer sitting on his motorbike...was on my way walking back home.....O.O anything can happen one right!!! some more my place here so" dark" ...means dangerous la...so i quickly strode out from the alley and run back home....

went ikano to buy alric's pet "house" with jan, ting and him..saw a lots of rabbit..so cute!!!.after that we went to Popular cuz ting wan to buy some magazines....there, a unkown person text me...the message is just a dot..???=.= so i replied ? then the person sent back a kiss then i asked the person huh? who are you? the person replied..huh? who am i? hahaha..OMG...stupid...i stopped reply the person

after that we head to A&W for root beer, waffle ice cream, curly fries and one burger...a unknown people again called my phone...swt...!!! i passed my phone to alric...then alric talk with the unknown person....alric asked him: "who are you? he said: im charles!! the alric asked again: who is charles? where are you from? then the person replied: " i just graduated"....from which coll, i dunno, alric didnt tell me...then alric asked him: " how u got wei ru's no ? he replied: " from the TOILET"......O.O wat? toilet?..alric asked him: "wat? toilet? wat toilet? the person replied: " help college toilet".....oh swt..really swt..why my no in help guys toilet?..then they both hang up the phone....dut dut dut...!!! i got nothing to say..i think is time for me to change my no..but no..is so "mafan" cuz the line is my mom sub for me one....!!!hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment