Monday, March 23, 2009

Stingy GIrl?

hmm...STINGY?...u call dat stingy?omg..u actually noe how to use this word, Stingy? SWT!!! I think u dunno what stingy means!!! so i will forgive you...=)

today after account class, a guy came towards me...he is my classmate which we never ever talk since the class started...i actually ermm noticed that he kept look at me when i was copying questions from the white board..not i perasan eh..i can felt that...so after class he came towards
he said: err, hey may i know what is ur name?
i said: oh hi, hehe wei ru
he said: oh wei ru..oh hmmm...can i have ur no?
i said: huh..hehe errr...?!?!?!?
he said again: so? can i have ur no pls?
i said: hehe no!
he said: huh? err why are u so stingy?

SWT..STINGY? wat are u toking about?i have the right not to give u my no OK!!! we are not dat close until i can give u my no .err maybe is because of you la.i mean u suddenly came towards me and asked for my no..and i dunno u at all..how u wan me to give u my no?.. hmm i noe im bad but so what? i dun wan to give..u cant do anything right? and u have no right to say anything...not stingy ...not others thing...!!!

after class...straight away went home..get myself ready...received one missed call from alric. so i called back him...he thought of asking us, yan, ting and me to go swimming with him and janjan..but then i said im goin shopping later with ting and yan..so he said oh ok la then bye bye....so after everything done...i go picked up li theng then kah yan...on the way to tropicana city mall..received one msg from jan..said that alric here..pls call me asap!!!=.= swt..haha...so i asked ting to call back cuz im driving that time....he said we are now in tropicana city mall ad....OMG...reached there earlier than us ...tot they goin swimming but then end up went shopping with us..hahaha...alric and yan, each of them bought one polo T-shirt...ting purposely go tropicana city mall wan to buy high waist belt but then she didnt buy cuz is too loose for her... oops...around 10 fetch yan and ting home...

sigh..tomorrow got account quiz but then i haven't study anything ..omg..wei ru!!! u ar..nothing to say ad la...=.=..bye bye dun wan talk to you ad...Zai Jian...

No comments:

Post a Comment