Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interesting day


WOohoooo....went to makan Chicken rice @ Kota Damansara with batsy.....

hmmm wakened up by one of my batsy (kee) this morning..ehh nonono is afternoon..hahah...he said lets go lunch later....

this is our conversation-->
kee: " hello, wei ru ah, yao yi qi qu chi lunch ma deng yi xia?"
sleep pig: " hello, huh, lunch? na li? ji dian?"
kee: " ermm, ni hai zai shui jiao ah? " lol, ni zhe ge huai xiao hai, zhuo wan ji dian shui huh? " ermm kota damansara de yi jian gai fan."
sleep pig: " en lo, .............................. huh. oh, hmm mei you ren zai wo qu wo"
kee: " oh wo xian zai call zhe ren, wo call ting xian deng yi xia zai gen ni jiang la..."
sleep pig: "oh ok ..bb"

continue sleep* hahaha memang 100% pig

5 minutes later...
ring ring ring~~~

kee: "hello wei ru ah, ting you qu, hon wai hui lai zai ni men liang ge"
wake pig: "oh ok la, bye bye..."
kee: "qi shen liao ar.....qu zhun bei,shua ya xi lian chong liang, hon wai yi dian hui lai zai ni men"
wake pig: " en, qi shen liao , bb"

walked to the bathroom ( u know what happen la)
20 minutes later
walked to the room ( u know what happen la)
5 minutes later
walked to the basin there ( u know what happen la) nonono u dunno, to blow my hair and straighthen my hair....
10 minutes later
walk in to the room again ....on my com , sign in msn, no one online, so i search some info for cts assignment...and wait for hon wai come over to pick me up

wait and wait and wait...1 o'clock havent come...wait again....1.30 finally come...O.O

hoho head to Kota Damansara for chicken rice.....( addicted to chicken rice these few days-dunno why=\)is just yummmy ...

long time no see my batsy friends ad...i think about 2 or 3 weeks like that....5 batsy included me, ting( see her all the time), hon wai, woon kee and vincent...kinda miss them *cough cough*

we didnt talk much in the "wai sek gai-(chicken)"...kinda weird...O.O after finished eating, hon wai fetch ting kee and me home...

woon kee woon keee.....i think next time you need to decide some places which is nice one leh...if not people will blame you..and dun wan go out with you...hoho....oh yea,ting blame kee cuz he brought us to a not-so-nice place to eat chicken rice ( or was it she just joking )...(hmm..the chicken rice so so la...not really dat bad) but i noe got one place very nice...which also somewhere near there de...."GA HEONG GAI" sluprsss....


hmmm, gotta meet my mountain clothes again...(2 weeks clothes)...Lolx!! my mountain gonna friend with rain again...as aspected...it rain again..omg....haihz sad=(


around 5 .30 fetch my sis to ou to celebrate jia yi's birthday at seould garden..my mom and my aunty follow me as well..cuz raining, im newbie so wan to look after me....hahaha...then after that went to shell to pump oil (seksyen 17 -near kah yan's house) here it comes the funny part..swt


once i get down from the car, i realised that the pump in oil thingy was at the other side since the car was big so i wan to drive to the other side... so i started the engine again...de deng...omg the stering cant move at all weih.the car cant move as well O.O..what happen to my car? what's swrong uh? what i did ? hmm, i didnt do anything thought!! i just off the engine den get down from the car just now, now wan to start back the engine, fail..? my eyes damn big dat time? i dunno wat to do? seriously..i asked my aunty to ask the worker for help, but then they seems like dun understand what's my problem , he asked me to open the front part..and asked me "you want to checked the engine , is it?" =.= ( this is my language ,i think u wont be able to understand what he saying) no choice, my aunt walked back to house since quite near with umbrella with her to asked for help....after she went back, i keep on tried to start the engine and wan to move the car, but still cant....i look at the fuel thingy is empty and i still nv realised its because of the OIL...fish dao pao..!!! really fish..damn stupid la me...ahhhh....!!! =\ yea as i said, the car was big , so i am blocking the road, every car wan to pass by, sure look at me...and scold me i can see their mouth moving, like saying something..=.= fish really fish.....omg...stupid la ...eeeee....ahh haihz..wat la you wei ru...!!! then the worker came to me and asked me where is my aunty? i said " she went back ad" then he said " huh...mana mummy?"..wth...i said " she went back ...call call i tell him by signal" then only he understand...then ask me to move my car..i said i cant move the ar...the stering cannot turn and the car cannot move..he seems like dun understand wat im trying to say....he said " go go, there, poepl wan go"...=.= omg i really gik dao pao but he is kind of humorous..so i not really that pissed off...our conversation really funny..like "gai tong ngap gong" "niu tou bu dui ma zhui"...=.= xD..soon later he walked to me again, cuz i blocking the way.."he said i move you car" then i said ok, so i put to neutral to let him push backwards....=="...about 10 minutes later, my dad reached me and see what's happening..!! he asked me the cr no fuel is it? i said err hmm yea den only i realised omg stupid..the car cant move is because no fuel...=="...luckly not on the road if not i dunno what i can do....so my dad ask me to go to the counter to pay money...phewwwww....after pumped fuel, the car finally can MOVE....!!! oh well i noe im stupid k....and im sitting inside the car for approximately 20 minutes, and everyone pass by sure look at me, u noe how fish is it..? isshhh...

changed clothes then went to temple with parents cuz tpday is "GUAN YIN DAN"...

and now im home...hoho..goin to fetch my sis with ting later...neh neh ni bu bu...gtg get ready now...toddles....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment