Thursday, May 7, 2009

GRRRrrr...whatswrongwithme

yesterday my school ermm no...the F&N crew set up a booth like at the carpark there...to inform us dat there is a competition of freestylze dancing coming?...they also gave us free drinksss...this is the second time we got free drinks from F&N at Help Uni College...bla...


can you SEE dat...F&N Groovy Grape flavor

the end of the "day"
at night, ting, rick, jan, alan, hon, vinc and i went to murni for dinner...cuz me and ting wanted to try their nasi goreng maryland and nasi goreng black pepper chicken chops....hmm...it taste not so bad but not so good either..just a normal fried rice with maryland chicken and black pepper chicken chops...woootss
omg..i think i would like to ask my friends to help me order food instead...becuz..if i order..the food wont come or very very Super duper late as so as my drinks..just too bad for me..i dunno why?they dun like me huh?..isshhh....hmm.T_T sad me...WHAT"S WRONG ?!?!?!?!?!?

jan typical pose now..haha cute

alan:hmm i dunno how to pose infront of the cam wo.
me: haha nvm..chi chak..kekek

haha.cuz of some "unique" reason ting purposely pose like dat.

so hard to take a pic of you, vinc..DONT MOVE ARRRR..=p

after dinnerr, the guys decided to go blitz...DOTA of cuz...hahah..me and ting there reading at ppl's blog....a while later yan came and joined us cuz they have next round...YUM CHA SESSION...me...im cinderella so of cuz i go back home after their game session loo...=

No comments:

Post a Comment