Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey, dolly dont angry yea...

this pic was taken long time ago..haha just some random pic...keke



this entry has nothing to do with the pic above..teehee...
just wanted to tell u dat, my dog came into the house just now....and i have no idea how and why is "she" got in...O.O and as some of u noe dat how fierce my dog is...err..she fierce and scared at the same time should say..haha..no use..tsk tsk tsk...dats my dog...and for ur information..she walked here and there ...front and back and at last she came into my ROOM....O.O..and guess what?..hahahaha..i use one of "her" baby to make "her" off the room...LOLX...super funny her...got defeated by me....lolx..and my door is locked now..and she is now barking outside the house...annoying..=.=
hahaha she is stucked with the flower pot.and "her" baby is stucked too....no wonder she kept barking.(seeking for help now ..huh?).ahahha..ok im now goin to rescue "her"..toddless

No comments:

Post a Comment