Monday, August 2, 2010

Goodbye my holidays , welcome my second sem!

A trip to Genting two days back!!

It's saturday but i'd never see genting so pack before, more than 3 travelling bus (bus seat is all FULL-so many tourist =0), Hotel Room ALL FULL, Jockey car park ALL FULL, Hotels Car Park almost FULL, luckly we found a parking lot after 1 hour (more or less)..OMG can u imagine that!!! ._.

OK~what we do there is just starbuck-ing, to suck the air because the temperature down here is way so HOT, like oven, and CAMWHORE like mad!! *wink

At first when we reach there, i still can don't wear my jacket, but after we chilled in starbucks, we decided to walk around and grab some photos, the weather suddenly change to mad cold!!! plus its raining~ Ohmygee!!!three of us are freezing and shaking dy!! but me love : )

Since it's raining, and we have nothing much to do and places to go, so we head off and decided to have our dinner at Restaurant Sai Gong @ Kepong.

Let the photos do the talking : )
Me & baby : )
Baby , me and momoko!
LET' S JUMP!!!
: D
Me
Vince T
Kimmy & Gerald ( Lovely birds)
<3
Yeap that's two days back!!!
Say goodbye to my holidays and welcome my second sem!!
oh wait, i've got one more place havent go which is beach..how sad!!!: (
that is the sad thing, the happy thing is im planning to go singapore and beach after the sem =p
hahaha i know i know, still got so long to go..but that's what is on my mind now.You have to plan first right atleast!hehe

Okay! back to now,today first class is Introduction to Finance
 its a new subject for me, i dunno whether i can cope it or not, but i will try my very best :)
i find it quite interesting i hope it won't turn me down for the coming lectures...

No comments:

Post a Comment