Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh it's Friday again



Attended a talk today before my class starts
it was a great talk by Geoff Andrew
i was told be my friend, Stephanie (president of the toastmaster club in Taylor's University College), he achieved the higher level in the toastmaster as a good speaker...something like that..cant remember what she said his position are already:)
My Apple Yogood from baby :)
Stephanie, i forgot his name, Geoff Andrew, the speaker
Then after class, i thought of going out with baby, but he need to go gym and help out his friend after that, sigh!!! so i come to Starbucks alone :(
watching drama here and online abit...i didnt manage to finish my cake as i didnt really have the appetite now owh!! im having gastric , i think=S
and oh i camwhore abit :D

Get myself a cup of Hot chocolate and a piece of cake





No comments:

Post a Comment