Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All in one Post

I've neglected my blog for so long. Sorry ! :D
Yea~I am so darn lazy to blog cuz its seems like everyday looks normal/the same to me.
For what i post something that will Bored u guys!!! right? teehee

I'm havin a one week break now BUT
that doesn't seems like a break thou
cuz i've tons of assignments overlapping each other.
So Break = Assignment week :(
1) Principle of Marketing - video Assignment due on 25th April
2) Marketing Debate (please kill me) on 28th April
3) Introduction to International Busieness  -group assignement + Tv commercial due on 4th May
4) Malaysian Studies- group assignment due 5th May
5) International Busieness - Presentation on the 10th of May
6) Marketing Group assignment due 20th May
7) Production & Operation management assignment due 23rd May
8) Production & Operation management - Presentation on 28th May
AND one more Finance assignment which i dunno when Due!!! HAHAHAHA
WOW!!
after done all the assignments/presentation/debate, i have to start prepare for my FINAL!!

Please save me!!! Seriously...exhausted

Well except for those Boring stuff, there's actually few interesting things happened to me.
Last friday i had a field trip to CNI with my classmates as well as other course juniors.
CNI is a Multi level marketing company in malaysia where u can online buy nutrition, waterlife treatment system and also wellness products.

I've signed up for this trip few weeks back but on the day itself i actually don't feel like going because i was so tired and i'm in the mood of to-go-not-to-go, that kind of feeling. You know right? sometimes u do have this kind of feeling. Grr....it's very annoyed!!

But atlast i'd make up my mind, i went for the trip and i'd never regreted because i have a bunch of fun-awesome-great-classmates. Seriously they all are very nice and helpful friends. sometimes u can laugh till your lungs out+stomachache!! No joke!!

Well, as usual pictures will do all the talking....

Maggie
Chuan Hui (grace) & Eliza
Pretty Jia Jing
High tea
Chee yong (King of the Lamer)
I give u an example : One of the tutorial , out of the blue he took out a light bulb from no where and said i dont want to be yours light bulb la!! and everyone of us look at him and gave him this expression =.= ( fyi that is just one out of the many examples i gave u all)
Edwin (Inside-joke King)
I persoanlly love this T2 Group Photo :D
I never lie right , they all are very awesome!!! :D
i said there are few interesting things happened to me right. this is just one of them.
Last saturday i had a 2D1Ns Trip to Port Dickson and Half day trip to Melacca with my dear and his Uni friends. i wanted to post the photos up but i never had a single one now because all with Baby #1 teehee.i will post it up once i get it. i Promise :D well if i have the time =P

Basically the trip was just so-so for me because i didnt spoke much as usual when i am facing the new ppl. I'm sorry! that's me! but once u know me You will know that i can be very crazy. *wink wink*
And some more the worst part is that i cannot get into the water/sea because my mom dont let.
However i did enjoyed myself because i love beach very much, if you ask me why i still can enjoy even thou i didnt play water and with ppl that i dont really know and  what i did there was just snaped photos and watch them play, i would answer you that " i have no idea, i just love beach and in 2 days i got to go to the places i wanted to go, PD and Melacca" :D great right!! And we had BBQ as our dinner, and the foods especially the chicken wings are fingers licking good !! *slurps the second best part why i enjoyed in the trip! Thank you dear for bringing me there. like what my dear said i need to know more friends instead of just hanging out with the one that i used to hang out with.But it would be awesome if i can go with my awesome lovely friends.it would be more FUN.

Copyright: Jason Lau
I'm glad to know them all, afterall. they are also very nice ppl! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment