Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sad Mood

Supposingly im going to Broga Hill later at 3 a.m. with my classmates but now not anymore 
kinda sad and dissapointed because i always wanted to go Broga, and i always cant make it sigh!
the 1st time was merdeka day, where my friends went without me
the 2nd time was i argued with my bf and ya 
the 3rd time which is now not going again.i actually wanted to go and i was so excited i done packing and all.but just now when i logged in facebook i saw this "guyss, I'm here to apologize, and I felt so so so sorrry!! Me, Wei Ru Wong, Tan Jia Jing, Eliza Wong, and Hui Mey 小包 is not going alreadyyy. We really really hope to go it!! but some of us is inconvenient and the bulky assignment as well. SORRY :("
lol i stone awhile, i don't know that i'm not going.this is funny!
OMG i want to go BROGA HILL SO BADLY !!!! =( Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? sad sad
There is another chance !!! wei ru!! dont be sad !!!

oh and i want to share this video with u guys ..i know i know..most of you surely say that" hey i saw it in facebook"..
it's ok if u already watched, i just want to post it here.
why i want to post this video is, it actually reminds me a lot of things, my bf and i when we just dated..
well im not gonna mentioned anything about us, because its passed and i hope that we are going to be happily ever after :D




No comments:

Post a Comment